- android-file-transfer-qt4 Android MTP client with minimalistic UI
- 3.7 sysutils
=0 3.7Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: jbeich@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-09-27 18:25:35
- Last Update: 2019-03-16 21:55:51
- SVN Revision: 495967
- License: GPLv3+
- Android File Transfer for Linux - reliable MTP client with
minimalistic UI similar to Android File Transfer for Mac.
* Simple Qt UI with progress dialogs.
* FUSE wrapper (If you'd prefer mounting your device), supporting
partial read/writes, allowing instant access to your files.
* No file size limits.
* Automatically renames album cover to make it visible from media player.
* No extra dependencies (e.g., libptp/libmtp).
* Available as static/shared library.
* Command line tool (aft-mtp-cli)
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: android-file-transfer-qt4
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1541868455
SHA256 (whoozle-android-file-transfer-linux-v3.7_GH0.tar.gz) = fe736cb24a8785ff0236728dc0c3446ba006ae72f7e65ce17dd20dadcaf7f851
SIZE (whoozle-android-file-transfer-linux-v3.7_GH0.tar.gz) = 779591
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- Master port: sysutils/android-file-transfer
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- cmake compiler:c++11-lib localbase:ldflags pkgconfig
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2019-03-16
REASON: Has expired: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/android-file-transfer|
|16 Mar 2019 21:55:51
Qt4 deprecation: Remove Qt4 and its consumes.
2019-03-15 accessibility/qt4-accessible: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 astro/qlandkartegt: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 astro/stellarium-qt4: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 astro/xglobe: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 audio/acoustid-fingerprinter: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 audio/cueplayer: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 audio/esperanza: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 audio/lastfm-desktop: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 audio/minitunes: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 audio/mixxx20: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 audio/mumble: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 audio/murmur: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2019-03-15 audio/puddletag: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|10 Oct 2016 16:22:04
sysutils/android-file-transfer: unbreak _OFF helpers after r422824
|27 Sep 2016 18:25:17
sysutils/android-file-transfer: enslave GUI and expose CLI option
Catering package-only users that want Qt4 flavor or just non-GUI parts.
COMMENT and pkg-descr (both plural) can be improved in future.
Number of commits found: 3
12 vulnerabilities affecting 72 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new