- php74-openssl The openssl shared extension for php
- 7.4.15 security =4 7.4.14Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-20 12:21:31
- Last Update: 2021-01-09 23:49:59
- SVN Revision: 560906
People watching this port, also watch: font-misc-meltho, p5-Encode-Locale, p5-Net-HTTP, py37-pycparser, libinotify
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/php74-openssl/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install php74-openssl
- PKGNAME: php74-openssl
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1612541094
SHA256 (php-7.4.15.tar.xz) = 9b859c65f0cf7b3eff9d4a28cfab719fb3d36a1db3c20d874a79b5ec44d43cb8
SIZE (php-7.4.15.tar.xz) = 10332360
- Master port: lang/php74
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php74
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php74
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors ssl
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING|
Affects: */php* */pecl* */pear*
PHP extensions and modules have been flavored.
People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything if
they are using PHP applications.
PHP modules and extensions may have change their names from php5- or php7- to
fully versionned phpXY-.
PECL extensions and PEAR modules package names have changed from pecl- and
pear- to phpXX-pecl and phpXX-pear-.
To rename an installed package to match the new naming scheme, for example,
for the imagick pecl extension, run:
# pkg set -n pecl-imagick:php56-pecl-imagick
For other people, to build the PHP 7.2 version of, for example,
databases/php-memcached, you need to run:
# make FLAVOR=php72 install
- port moved here from security/php72-openssl on 2020-12-31
REASON: Has expired: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php74|
|09 Jan 2021 23:49:59
lang/php74: Upgrade from 7.4.13 to 7.4.14
Fixed bug #74558 (Can't rebind closure returned by
Fixed bug #80345 (PHPIZE configuration has outdated
Fixed bug #72964 (White space not unfolded for CC/Bcc headers).
Fixed bug #80362 (Running dtrace scripts can cause php to crash).
Fixed bug #80393 (Build of PHP extension fails due to configuration gap
Fixed bug #80402 (configure filtering out -lpthread).
Fixed bug #77069 (stream filter loses final block of data).
Fixed bug #77961 (finfo_open crafted magic parsing SIGABRT).
Fixed bug #69625 (FPM returns 200 status on request without
Intl:(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|04 Dec 2020 10:22:10
lang/php74, security/php74-openssl: fix build with LibreSSL
|20 Sep 2019 12:21:12
Welcome PHP 7.4 RC 1 in the ports-tree.
There are many greater changes including:
- New module ffi
- Remove interbase module
- Remove recode module
- Remove wddx module
- Many modules changes the build switches
- Many modules changes the config format, so patches needed to be recreated
Special thanks to tobik and ale for their support.
Reviewed by: tobik, ale, joneum
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21349
Number of commits found: 3
15 vulnerabilities affecting 99 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new