- libsweep-lidar Low-level Scanse Sweep LiDAR library
- 1.3.0 misc =0 1.3.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2018-03-14 08:06:02
- Last Update: 2019-08-05 14:53:19
- SVN Revision: 508170
- License: MIT
- This is a port of libsweep, part of Scanse Sweep LiDAR SDK.
Sweep is a scanning hardware LiDAR sensor designed to bring
powerful 360 degree sensing capabilities to everyone.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- For LIB depends:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/misc/libsweep-lidar/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install libsweep-lidar
- PKGNAME: libsweep-lidar
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1509816807
SHA256 (scanse-sweep-sdk-v1.3.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 30b51a9f68ec64684648b54e0d704da7e38a5a0f42a6bc965f3e33f4e3a80af0
SIZE (scanse-sweep-sdk-v1.3.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 101819
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for libsweep-lidar-1.3.0:
NO_DEVICE=off: The library will generate dummy static point cloud
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- cmake compiler:c++11-lang
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|05 Aug 2019 13:53:19
misc/libsweep-lidar: fix build with GCC architectures
This needs c++11 compiler. GCC from ports doesn't support -Weverything.
Approved by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer), tcberner (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21145
|25 Dec 2018 20:25:40
Change cmake default behaviour to outsource.
Ports that build out of source now simply can use "USES=cmake"
instead of "USES=cmake:outsource". Ports that fail to build
out of source now need to specify "USES=cmake:insource".
I tried to only set insource where explictely needed.
Exp-run by: antoine
|18 Jun 2018 14:00:43
Mark ports broken on powerpc64, categories g-n.
While here, pet portlint and do some other cleanup.
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|14 Mar 2018 08:05:53
New port: misc/libsweep-lidar: Low-level Scanse Sweep LiDAR library
The library to communicate with the Scanse Sweep LiDAR device
that is able to scan the space around it and build its point cloud
Submitted by: Hyun Hwang <email@example.com>
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14691
Number of commits found: 4
12 vulnerabilities affecting 72 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new