- kde-thumbnailer-fb2-kde4 KDE thumbnail generator for fb2 files
- 0.2_2 misc
=0 0.2_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
This port expired on: 2018-12-31
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-10-27 14:06:45
- Last Update: 2018-12-31 17:55:45
- SVN Revision: 488807
- Also Listed In: kde
- License: not specified in port
- KDE thumbnail generator for the FictionBook (fb2) file format.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: kde-thumbnailer-fb2-kde4
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (160180-kde-thumbnailer-fb2-0.2.tar.gz) = 7cf6cce6a5ebf92eced5118a82765b620d9962b4686918c921571e1f773455d6
SIZE (160180-kde-thumbnailer-fb2-0.2.tar.gz) = 9803
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- No package information in database for this port.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- automoc4 : devel/automoc4
- moc : devel/qt4-moc
- qmake : devel/qt4-qmake
- rcc : devel/qt4-rcc
- uic : devel/qt4-uic
- Library dependencies:
- libkdecore.so : x11/kdelibs-kde4
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- cmake kde:4 qt:4
- Master Sites:
- port deleted on 2018-12-31
REASON: Has expired: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|31 Dec 2018 17:55:45
Remove KDE4, part 5
2018-12-31 korean/kde4-l10n: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kget-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kdenetwork-strigi-analyzers-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/zeroconf-ioslave-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/libkfbapi: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/kdenetwork-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kwooty: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/kdenetwork-filesharing-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/libmediawiki-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/kio-upnp-ms: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/libkvkontakte-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/krfb-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream
2018-12-31 net/smb4k-kde4: Qt4 has been EOL since december 2015
2018-12-31 net/krdc-kde4: KDE4 is EOL upstream(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|25 Dec 2018 20:25:40
Change cmake default behaviour to outsource.
Ports that build out of source now simply can use "USES=cmake"
instead of "USES=cmake:outsource". Ports that fail to build
out of source now need to specify "USES=cmake:insource".
I tried to only set insource where explictely needed.
Exp-run by: antoine
|02 Dec 2018 15:41:48
Mark QT4 ports/functionality for removal on 2019-03-15
While here, chase some KDE4 ports and functionality, these are scheduled for
removal on 2018-12-31. Change the default option/flavor to QT5 where applicable
or use alternative toolkits like GTK.
Submitted by: tcberner
Reviewed by: adridg, jhale, rene, tcberner
Approved by: portmgr (implicit, flavor hook)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17741
|27 Oct 2018 14:06:35
- Rename ports, add kde4 suffix.
Number of commits found: 4
12 vulnerabilities affecting 72 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new