- php74-imap The imap shared extension for php
- 7.4.16 mail =0 7.4.9Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-20 12:21:31
- Last Update: 2020-08-19 22:31:23
- SVN Revision: 545456
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/mail/php74-imap/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install php74-imap
- PKGNAME: php74-imap
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1614952481
SHA256 (php-7.4.16.tar.xz) = 1c16cefaf88ded4c92eed6a8a41eb682bb2ef42429deb55f1c4ba159053fb98b
SIZE (php-7.4.16.tar.xz) = 10334672
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- Master port: lang/php74
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php74
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php74
- Library dependencies:
- libc-client4.so.10 : mail/panda-cclient
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for php74-imap-7.4.16:
====> Options available for the radio CLIENT: you can only select none or one of them
CCLIENT=off: Uses the original but unmaintained cclient
PANDA=on: Uses the forked panda-cclient instead of the original cclient
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors ssl
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING|
Affects: users of mail/php7[2-4]-imap
The imap module of PHP was compiled against cclient till now. But this lib is
unmaintained for over 7 years. When combined with modern OpenSSL there are
various crashes reported.
Switching to the fork panda-cclient fixes these issues. Therefore we make the
usage of Panda cclient the new default. If you want to use the old cclient,
you need to enable it now!
- port moved here from mail/php72-imap on 2020-12-31
REASON: Has expired: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php74|
|19 Aug 2020 21:31:23
lang/php74: Update from 7.4.8 to 7.4.9
Fixed bug #79030 (Upgrade apache2handler's
php_apache_sapi_get_request_time to return usec).
Fixed bug #63208 (BSTR to PHP string conversion not binary safe).
Fixed bug #63527 (DCOM does not work with Username, Password parameter).
Fixed bug #79740 (serialize() and unserialize() methods can not be
Fixed bug #79783 (Segfault in php_str_replace_common).
Fixed bug #79778 (Assertion failure if dumping closure with unresolved
Fixed bug #79779 (Assertion failure when assigning property of string
offset by reference).
Fixed bug #79792 (HT iterators not removed if empty array is destroyed).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|13 Jul 2020 13:32:28
mail/php7[2-4]-imap: change client from cclient to panda-cclient
There are some reports about PHP crashes, when using php-imap
(especially with OpenSSL and TSL 1.3). All this problems went away,
when using the panda-cclient instead of the old cclient.
Therefore we make the panda-cclient the new default,
but still allow cclient in order to allow backwards compatibility.
Special thanks to bofh for figuring out the complex details and
Special thanks to Jason for being patience and
helpful about so many months!
Reported by: Jason de Cordoba <email@example.com>
Reviewed by: bofh
Sponsored by: Bounce Experts
|20 Sep 2019 12:21:12
Welcome PHP 7.4 RC 1 in the ports-tree.
There are many greater changes including:
- New module ffi
- Remove interbase module
- Remove recode module
- Remove wddx module
- Many modules changes the build switches
- Many modules changes the config format, so patches needed to be recreated
Special thanks to tobik and ale for their support.
Reviewed by: tobik, ale, joneum
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21349
Number of commits found: 3
12 vulnerabilities affecting 72 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new