|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|13 Feb 2021 21:22:05
Use KDE_INVENT where appropriate
KDE ports that use unreleased versions / versions straight from git.
PORTVERSION or DISTVERSION increased:
- audio/amarok has a newer tag so the commit hash jumps.
- devel/heaptrack has a newer tag so the commit hash jumps.
- graphics/kooka advances to a newer commit, nothing spectacular.
- graphics/peruse advances a great deal to its current state, which
is slightly-before-a-real-release. This one will be dropping KDE_INVENT
and going to normally-released soon, says upstream.
- net/smb4k has a newer tag so the commit hash jumps.
PORTVERSION unchanged, but I didn't bump PORTREVISION either
because it's the same software:(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|23 Mar 2020 05:24:26
- Remove empty lines after .include <bsd.port.mk>
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|14 Aug 2019 14:18:37
Update devel/cmake to 3.15.2 (latest upstream release)
Release notes for the version updates are at:
For FreeBSD, not much interesting has changed. Swift language support
might be useful.
A few ports were fixed as part of this exp-run (libemos not really
related to the CMake update, but in general). Thanks to antoine
for the exp-runs, tcberner for doing most of the prep-work.
Submitted by: tcberner
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|14 Jun 2019 12:15:42
graphics/peruse: fix build
Add USES=compiler:c++11-lang to fix build:
The compiler feature "cxx_decltype" is not known to CXX compiler
Approved by: mentors (implicite approval)
|14 Jun 2019 09:48:17
graphics/peruse: Spell LICENSE correctly
|25 May 2019 20:16:31
New port: graphics/peruse -- Comic Book Reader by KDE