- php74-gettext The gettext shared extension for php
- 7.4.16 devel =2 7.4.0.r1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-09-20 12:21:31
- Last Update: 2019-09-20 13:21:12
- SVN Revision: 512406
People watching this port, also watch: php74-ldap, p5-Net-HTTP, py37-pycparser, xerces-c3, font-misc-meltho
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/php74-gettext/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install php74-gettext
- PKGNAME: php74-gettext
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1614952481
SHA256 (php-7.4.16.tar.xz) = 1c16cefaf88ded4c92eed6a8a41eb682bb2ef42429deb55f1c4ba159053fb98b
SIZE (php-7.4.16.tar.xz) = 10334672
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- Master port: lang/php74
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php74
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php74
- Library dependencies:
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- compiler:c11 tar:xz cpe gnome pkgconfig php:ext,noflavors gettext
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING|
Affects: */php* */pecl* */pear*
PHP extensions and modules have been flavored.
People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything if
they are using PHP applications.
PHP modules and extensions may have change their names from php5- or php7- to
fully versionned phpXY-.
PECL extensions and PEAR modules package names have changed from pecl- and
pear- to phpXX-pecl and phpXX-pear-.
To rename an installed package to match the new naming scheme, for example,
for the imagick pecl extension, run:
# pkg set -n pecl-imagick:php56-pecl-imagick
For other people, to build the PHP 7.2 version of, for example,
databases/php-memcached, you need to run:
# make FLAVOR=php72 install
- port moved here from devel/php72-gettext on 2020-12-31
REASON: Has expired: Security Support ends on 30 Nov 2020
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php74|
|20 Sep 2019 12:21:12
Welcome PHP 7.4 RC 1 in the ports-tree.
There are many greater changes including:
- New module ffi
- Remove interbase module
- Remove recode module
- Remove wddx module
- Many modules changes the build switches
- Many modules changes the config format, so patches needed to be recreated
Special thanks to tobik and ale for their support.
Reviewed by: tobik, ale, joneum
Sponsored by: PHP Update Service
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21349
Number of commits found: 1
12 vulnerabilities affecting 72 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new