- inastemp C++ library to use SIMD vectorization
- 0.2.4 devel =0 0.2.4Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-01-02 10:41:32
- Last Update: 2018-12-25 20:25:40
- SVN Revision: 488341
- License: MIT
- Inastemp provides a set of C++ classes to make vectorization with intrinsics
easier. It aims at developing numerical kernels by separating the algorithm
from the hardware target. Inastemp comes with several examples and patterns
related to widespread use-cases.
* The following x86 SIMD types are currently supported:
* SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, AVX512-KNL, AVX512-SKL
* The following Powere PC SIMD types are currently supported:
* Power-8 Altivec/VMX
* arithmetic operators */+- are provided
* CPU capacities are detected automatically during the CMake stage
* The compiler capacities are detected automatically during the CMake stage
* The library purely contains of headers, no linkage is necessary.
* CPU detection may use Intel SDE
* Unit-tests may use Intel SDE
* Fast intrinsic exp() function (if not supported natively by the compiler)
* Explicit branches vectorization several patterns which represent many
applications are demonstrated
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/inastemp/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install inastemp
- PKGNAME: inastemp
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1514683011
SHA256 (inastemp-0.2.4.tar.gz) = ee9b7dc7f23698cbe35fa0d5567a4f955f633a788e66b273d0961968a5eacf49
SIZE (inastemp-0.2.4.tar.gz) = 233546
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 2
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 Dec 2018 20:25:40
Change cmake default behaviour to outsource.
Ports that build out of source now simply can use "USES=cmake"
instead of "USES=cmake:outsource". Ports that fail to build
out of source now need to specify "USES=cmake:insource".
I tried to only set insource where explictely needed.
Exp-run by: antoine
|02 Jan 2018 10:41:23
New port: devel/inastemp: C++ library to use SIMD vectorization
Submitted by: myself
Approved by: tcberner (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13703
Number of commits found: 2
12 vulnerabilities affecting 72 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new