- redis4 Persistent key-value database with built-in net interface
- 4.0.14_2 databases =1 4.0.14_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: EOLed upstream
EXPIRATION DATE: 2021-03-31
- Maintainer: osa@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-11-21 19:27:50
- Last Update: 2021-01-14 00:13:36
- SVN Revision: 561523
People watching this port, also watch: monit, screen, php73-xsl, bind916
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- Redis is an open source, advanced key-value store. It is often referred
to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes,
lists, sets and sorted sets.
You can run atomic operations on these types, like appending to a string;
incrementing the value in a hash; pushing to a list; computing set
intersection, union and difference; or getting the member with highest
ranking in a sorted set.
In order to achieve its outstanding performance, Redis works with an
in-memory dataset. Depending on your use case, you can persist it either
by dumping the dataset to disk every once in a while, or by appending each
command to a log.
Redis also supports trivial-to-setup master-slave replication, with very
fast non-blocking first synchronization, auto-reconnection on net split
and so forth.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/redis4/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install redis4
- PKGNAME: redis4
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1553045896
SHA256 (redis-4.0.14.tar.gz) = 1e1e18420a86cfb285933123b04a82e1ebda20bfb0a289472745a087587e93a7
SIZE (redis-4.0.14.tar.gz) = 1740967
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for redis4-4.0.14_2:
TESTS=off: Install lang/tcl for redis unit tests
TRIB=off: Install redis-trib.rb (lang/ruby req.)
====> Options available for the radio EXTLUA: you can only select none or one of them
LUA=off: Use lang/lua instead of builtin lua
LUAJIT=off: Use lang/luajit instead of builtin lua
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|14 Jan 2021 00:13:36
Mark deprecated by EOLed upstream.
|13 Jan 2021 20:25:15
Upgrade download protocol from http to https.
|13 Jan 2021 16:13:24
Update databases/redis to the recent stable version 6.0.10.
Update CONFLICTS for:
Connect databases/redis5 to the build.
Bump PORTREVISIONs for dependant ports.
|01 Jan 2020 09:30:09
- Add LICENSE_FILE
- Update WWW
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|21 Nov 2019 19:27:39
Repocopy the databases/redis to the databases/redis4 to update
the databases/redis port to the latest stable version, 5.0.6.
Reviewed by: portmgr (adamw)
Approved by: portmgr (adamw)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D22336
Number of commits found: 5
9 vulnerabilities affecting 70 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new